Monday, April 12, 2010

did you say Bliss?

one of the things that i enjoy doing since becoming more "raw" in my diet is to check out raw restaurants & cafes wherever i may go and i was told in dallas to go to BLISS.... so with my most reliable TOMTOM GPS, we made our way to the cafe... and i almost thought my TOMTOM let me down when i had to turn a corner to a highway and the voice from my GPS announced i have arrived at my destination. i was looking for a modern new york style cafe in a mall or something similar, little did i expect to see this... i'm not a snob... so not to be deterred by appearance, i decided to have my lunch there. after all there isnt many options for raw cafes in dallas...

so from the menu which had a very yummy list of items...

so i ordered a minty hemp smoothie,



for starters, i like my soup so it was to be the vietnamese pho soup made from kelp noodles served in a warm broth of tamari, bok choy, mung bean sprouts, scallions, crispy vegetables.





and for my entree, i ordered a Cowboy "Rawko" Tacos - made from corn tortillas, topped with chipotle flavoured beans, guacamole, nacho cheese, pico de gallo, salsa verde.




this makes me appreciate what i am learning in plating... :-)

i think after eating at 105, i'm getting spoilt. i didnt finish my lunch :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment